The difference is in the detail
Quality, innovation and versatility are the driving forces behind the buses that we design at UNVI. This philosophy has led us to create a range of products that are at the forefront of the sector both in terms of technology and appearance: compact, aerodynamic midibuses such as the Voyager GT, renovated classics such as the double-decker Urbis Serie Vintage Route Master, and all-terrain microbuses such as the Cimo II MD 4×4 are just some examples.
At UNVI we integrate cutting-edge design, artisanal techniques, a vision of the future and tradition. Our buses are fitted with their bodyworks by hand in a unique manufacturing process that makes each vehicle an exclusive model. We use long-lasting materials that are of visibly high quality.
The experience we have acquired over the years and our ability to swiftly respond and adapt mean that we can constantly create, improve and introduce innovations in our designs, incorporating the latest technology. To do this, we have a highly qualified, multidisciplinary team that provides our customers with a personalised service. They are the driving force behind our company and at UNVI we work to find solutions that meet their needs.
Thanks to this unique approach, our brand is now synonymous with safety, reliability, comfort, strength and versatility.
- Safety: Safety is the common element found in all our buses and a guiding principle of our corporate culture. Our design team works in close collaboration with the R&D&i Department to incorporate the latest technological advances in this field. All our models comply with the most demanding parameters in active safety systems (brakes, steering, tyres, suspension, lights, stability control) and an equally rigorous approach is also applied to passive safety systems. UNVI buses, similarly to today’s cars, have air bags and safety belts with a warning alarm that sounds when they are not properly secured. And they will be even safer in the future when they include lane departure and blind spot warnings.
- Reliability: An UNVI vehicle is, above all, a reliable vehicle. Together, the experience of our employees and the latest technology guarantee that our designs fully comply with the standardisation procedures in force in thedifferent destination countries and pass the most exacting quality control
- Confort: Passenger comfort is one of our top priorities. All our vehicles are designed to make passenger entry and exit as easy as possible. They have spacious interiors with a good distance between seats and a modern style with clean, ergonomic lines, customisable luxury finishing and high quality equipment with the latest technological advances. Sound has been reduced to a minimum in all our models; there is no interior vibration and the air conditioning system maintains normal, constant relative humidity, having been adapted to the weather conditions of each market.UNVI buses are beautiful on the inside too.
- Strength: Our vehicles are renowned for their solidity. Our high quality manufacturing process, and the durability of the materials and parts used when constructing the vehicles, guarantee that our designs remain strong and resistant over time. And at UNVI we have also succeeded in making these robust designs light at the same time. Our aluminium double-decker bus is a good example of this. Its design also succeeds in reducing fuel consumption and minimising maintenance, extending its useful life and reducing its environmental impact.
- Versatility: Flexibility is part of UNVI’s DNA. Our product catalogue constantly evolves, progressing with our customers. We listen to any suggestions made by customers and put a large team of professionals at their disposal so that any improvement can be incorporated quickly and effectively. Our firm commitment to innovation means that we can adaptdesigns to the most demanding requirements and the different conditions of each market. This is why UNVI buses are currently in use in numerous countries around the world. They operate in all types of weather and topographic conditions: asphalt, steep mountains, ice and deserts.